2012年3月19日星期一

the rest of her running Vibram Womens

when my feet are cold, I like to pull my socks on like a fireman reaching for gear at a four-alarm-fire. No time for messing approximately. I want my gloves and socks without complications.But these weren't socks. Before me were half socks, half water shoes.When I raised my eyes, sitting beside me was a woman listening to music on her iPod. She in all probability didn't want to be disturbed. But my curiosity got the most effective of me. So, I tapped her on her shoulder to inquire about her odd footwear. What on earth were they? She laughed, and said they were her new operating shoes.Running shoes? Did I hear her right? Were my ears waterlogged from swimming? Apparently not, as she went on to say she absolutely loved them simply because they produced her run faster and they were healthier for her feet.Healthier?





As someone who specializes in health, my interest was peaked even even more now. I asked additional questions. Her name was Vena Cook-Clark, age 27, and she'd been running as being a hobby for 6 years.Originally, the unusual look and lightness in the footwear grabbed her attention. She read that barefoot operating was far better for her alignment, and it was enough to produce her plunk down the asking price of $100.00 to give them a attempt.When she brought them home, her husband joked they looked like she had "alien toes," but now, she exclaims he wants a pair too. I asked if they were challenging to put on. She said it gets easier after the first number of times, and it's worth the trouble. She added, "It was awkward operating with them initially, but after about 2 weeks I got used to them and now want a further pair for hiking."She boasted about how uncomplicated it truly is to toss them within the wash using the rest of her running or working out clothing.
Vibram Womens
Vibram Sprint Mens

没有评论:

发表评论