2012年3月20日星期二

I think word-of-mouth may have Vibram Womens

I still want my gloves, socks and sneakers without complications. But I'm willing to give these a attempt, if only for the light excess weight for carrying them around. I'm also thinking they'd be terrific for strolling around the seashore inside the sand. I love the feel of sand of my toes, but there's always a chance of stepping on something sharp. I like to walk/run by the ocean and these seem like an outstanding alternative to bulky traditional shoes. I also like the non-webbed toe version, which are even lighter in fat than the Vibrams. They are easier to toss into a beach bag than traditional operating footwear.



I just lately tried Stand-Up Paddle boarding and I could see employing them for that as well.Vibrams excess weight is five.seven ounces. The Mizuno Universe 3 (price $119.99) weighs 3.6 ounces and has a closed toe as you'd see on a traditional sneaker, so no alien toes.As summer approaches, you could see extra and a lot more of these minimalist running footwear, and do a double-take as I did. If they are durable and people like them, I think word-of-mouth may have these minimalist shoes likely the distance like a Tarahumara Indian in Mexico's Copper Canyons.
Vibram Womens
Vibram Sprint Mens

没有评论:

发表评论