2012年4月8日星期日

the traditional running shoe five finger speed

Transitioning to barefoot or Vibram operating in the traditional running shoe involves some time. The number one particular requirement is Patience, especially true for those of us who are used to heading out and sailing through miles of trail at a time.I'll tell you what..., after being patient (or type of patient) now for almost four months due to the fact my maiden voyage run in Vibram 5 Finger Sprints (a 9 mile run that was too much probably out in the blocks) I am finding so substantially joy within the transition. I get frustrations and then I'm thrown a bone and have a good run. I've learned to listen to my body extra than actually..



I must.Where most persons have issues with their calves being sore, my "achilles heel" is my achilles tendon. It is slowed me down enough to keep me holding back the reigns to transition so that I will experience operating for one more 31 years a different 31 years - "au naturale"!..I never had the sore calves that most individuals claim ownership of while operating bare or darn near it. My tendons have been sore to the touch but are getting stronger with all the right holistic and patient approach....My preferred Vibram Five Fingers: Sprints. The sole is 2 mm compared to 12 - 13 mm soles from the traditional running shoe.





vibram five finger speed
2011 New Vibram

没有评论:

发表评论